Discover a Treasure of Books
at the HMCRA Annual Book Fair
When? Mon 12/16 - 3:00-6:00pm
Tues 12/17 - 8:30-9:30am and 3:00-6:00pm
Wed 12/18 - 8:30-9:30am, 3:00-6:00pm and 7:30-8:30pm
Thurs 12/19 - 3:00-6:00pm
Where? In the school library
Why? To raise money for our school and classroom libraries (and it’s fun!)
- Cash, checks, and credit cards are accepted.
- Visit our book fair homepage to preview titles, or to purchase books online
- Want to volunteer? Sign up here.
- Books make great gifts for children of all ages, so come and do your holiday shopping while benefiting our school at the same time!
December 4 – 17, 2013
Click here for printable:
School Tours for incoming families for the 2014-15 school year are scheduled every other Thursday beginning Oct 10, 2013.
- Dates: Oct 10, Oct 24, Nov 7, Nov 21, Dec 5 and Dec 19 in 2013
- Tours are Drop-In. No reservation required.
- Start promptly at 10 am and last around 30 minutes.
- Plan to arrive 9:50 am in front of the school office, so we can start promptly at 10 am.
- To get to the office, walk up Collingwood Street and enter through the schoolyard gates.
Before the stairways near the water fountain, you'll find the entrance to the building.
Office is down the hallway on the right-hand side.